On this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
Blackheels Production Design based in is the controller of the processing of personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the company and are only handled by authorized personnel, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or diffused.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (mailing lists, newsletters, replies to queries, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not communicated to third parties.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This informations is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
The data could be used to ascertain of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site.
Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Except for the information specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms to the company. The failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Personal data are processed using automated and non-automated tools, for the purposes for which they are collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data collected, may be used on behalf of the data controller, by the administrators responsible for carrying out processing services and for the proper performance of site activities.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Blackheels Production Design within the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to use subjects located outside the European Union, or transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy to the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Rules; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules.
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Blackheels Production Design in accordance with the Art. 5.1 and the GDPR will process the data you have given for the entire duration of the services requested and will keep them for the following 12 months for the purpose of completing administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
If you have authorized the treatment of profiling, the anonymous data will be deleted after 12 months from the start of treatment.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer, have the right at any time:
- to obtain, if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to you, full access and a copy (Art.15 Right to access),
- the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right of rectification);
- the cancellation of personal data, held by the Data Controller, if one of the reasons provided by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, Art. 17);
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided by the Regulation (Art. 18 Right to limit the processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Art. 20, Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (Art. 21 Right to object)
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by an official communication to Blackheels Production Design, with offices in , or by sending an email to email@example.com
In addition, the subjects always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.
This Privacy Notice has been updated on May 25, 2018
What is a cookie?
These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the website and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies the requested services can not be provided, for example shopping cart or e-billing. The necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier to manage and determinate the user as unique entity, compared to other users who are visiting the site at the same time, in order to provide the user with a consistent and precise service. Some examples include:
- The memory of previous actions (for example, previous added text) while navigating back to a page in the same session;
- Management and transfer of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (for example, registered or unregistered);
- Maintenance of tokens for the implementation of restricted areas of the website;
- Routing of customers to specific versions / applications of a service, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies may be first-party (Blackheels Production Design) or third-party (partner), session or persistent. Their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect informations that can identify the users (name, personal address, personal contacts). All the informations collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are used only to improve the functionality of the site. Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the collected data are only limited to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies can be third-party cookies, but the information will be used exclusively by those involved in the publication of the visited website;
- Tracking affiliates by partners of Blackheels Production Design. Cookies are introduced by the Partners and used by them, exclusively to know if the user coming from another site has purchased a product or service on http://www.blackheelsproduction.com/;
- Error Handling. Measurement of the errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the handling of complaints and will generally be closely linked to web analytics;
- Test different structures on the website’s pages. Tests on structure variations, usually using A / B or multivariable tests, to ensure that a consistent appearance for the site user is maintained in the current and subsequent sessions.
The anonymized analytical cookies belong to this category. This site, in particular, uses the following products:
- Google Analytics for access statistics and internal traffic INFORMATION
These cookies can be owned by Blackheels Production Design or partners, and they may have session duration or persistent duration. These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but they can also be implemented in the provision of a service that is not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to avoid giving that user a service previously offered and rejected. Furthermore, these cookies allow the site to remember the user's choices (user name, language, country of origin, etc ...). The information collected by these cookies are anonymous and can not track the user behavior on other sites. Some examples include:
- Remember the settings that a user has applied to a website, like layout, font size, preferences, color etc;
- Remember a choice, so that it is no longer required to complete a questionnaire.
- Detect if a service has already been offered, for example offering a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
- Provide informations in order to allow the operation of an optional service (live chat session).
- Fulfillment of a user request, like a comment on a post or an article.
Third-party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by partners of Blackheels Production Design, in order to show you advertising banners of Blackheels Production Design when you are on other sites, for example the latest products you've looked at, on http://www.blackheelsproduction.com/. While browsing on http://www.blackheelsproduction.com/ these cookies are also used to show you products that you may be interested to or similar products to those you've looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can allow connection to your computer or other devices and track down the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our website.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The cookies managed by Blackheels Production Design have a maximum duration of 365 days, except for voluntary renewals by you reiterating the consent.
The profiling cookies managed by Blackheels Production Design are anonymous and remain within the statistical systems and profiling platforms for exclusive statistical purposes even if they are not traceable to your browser.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. We recommend you to not disable this function, as this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from enjoying all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, note that certain parts of our Website can only be totally used if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your cart and purchase them (for example). Consequently, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may negatively affect your stay on our Website. If you wish to change the settings of your cookies, you need to modify the relative section of all of your browsers. Below you will find a brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the Tools icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select Settings. At this point select Show settings advanced ions (Under the hood) and change the privacy settings.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner, select Preferences. Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable those of third parties or marketing/retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser extensions related to disable Google Analytics.